Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sorry... Again. And Japanese Flag!!!

Sorry I forgot to blog! Actually I totes remebahed, I was too lazy,

Lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag!!!!

It's a red dot with a plain white background! Really?



So, that's my image for this post! Now don't think I forgot about my older posts from last year! Please, oh, and don't think I'm one of those "passing fads" that matures a shtick. 

Don't get me wrong, I locate Little Mix, mixer all the way!

But they grew up. I started a haystack, #mixersincethestart cuz some mixers are here cuz of Salute but I've been there since they were on the X Factor. Goddang you new mixers who think they are real!


Sorry if your one.



Anyway, I apologized and talked about the Japanese flag so, 

I guess,

This is it.



Until the next time, Cravers! 






B.T.W. Cravers are my fans...






Remember no mean comments or I'll kick you off of Candy Cravers TRS! I still know how! 

No comments: