Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kelly Clarkson, Turtle, and PowerAde

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Cravers!!

Today is verry special!


I am blogging about three - yes THREE - things today!!

 
 
Kelly Clarkson-
 
If you know me well enough, you know I collect CDs.
 
If you know me that well, you'd know I love Kelly Clarkson!!
 
So, today, my bro has summer school,
Sis has summer school,
And little sis has summer science camp!!
(My mom's working, too and my dad's out of town)
 
 
 
 
 
For those reasons, i had to come to work with my mom. Since my mom works at a school, i get to stay in the nurse's office on a computer!!
 
Hence, where I am blogging from!!
 
 
Turtle-
 
Soooooo I'm burning my CD collection onto my flash drive just in case something may happen to the CDs i have the back up. And my flashdrave is ALWAYS on me!!
 

Tacos!!!

 
PowerAde-
 
This power drink is entering my stomache and will soon enter the toilet when it becomes waste!
 
Welp, that's all the time we hvae today!!
 
 
 
 
#Cravers4Ever
 
 
 
 Join the Cravers Club here!
 
Follow me on Google, over here!!!!
 
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: